Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Account Manager, Sales
North Ryde, Australia
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Primarily responsible for the management and delivery of Sales, Share, GC, Cash (DSO), and Stewardship and across Commercial, Specialty retail, P&C channel through:
- Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Translate Business Plans into actionable selling stories for the customer
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually beneficial business plans
- Turn raw data into actionable conclusions
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new insights
- Provide input into retailer category strategy You will need to:
- Be the point of brand and category expertise with our customers - serving as a trusted business advisor.
- Help by innovating new solutions to complex business challenges.
- Own and manage significant customer accounts.
- Participate on diverse, multi-functional teams and eventually lead and manager others.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major.
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communications
- A valid driver's license and willingness to travel on the job
- Be proficient on the following computer applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Basic financial knowledge
Desirable to have experience in sales in Commercial, Specialty Retail or P&C Channel
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: North Ryde, Australia
Job Id: SLS00004280
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Toledo, Ohio
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Lansing, Michigan
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Sales Function - 2020 P&G Graduate Program - Key Account Manager Hong Kong SAR - Greater China