Begin a meaningful career right here
Accounts Receivable Administrator
Passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company? Seeking an organisation whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions? Want a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth?
At Procter & Gamble (P&G), our best-in-class and trusted brands such as Pantene, Gillette, Oral-B, Olay and Vicks touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every single day. We’ve been a successful global company for 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success. If you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and are seeking continuous learning and development opportunities apply with P&G today.
About the Role
As a skilled Accounts Receivable Administrator, you will provide financial, administrative and clerical services. Your duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts. This role is critical to the success of the Sales organisation in P&G.
This role reports to Accounts Receivable Team Leader.
What success looks like
Leading the accounts receivable process within a specific sales area to achieve financial targets. This requires strong initiative and collaborations with various business stakeholders, and excellent operational discipline and attention to detail.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Partner with sales account teams in reconciliation and documentation of agreements and proof of performance
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve system and billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by partnering with Sales organisation and daily communication with management
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required
- 1-5 years of accounts receivable and general accounting experience.
- Proven understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Shown ability to calculate, post and handle accounting figures and financial records
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, SAP and Outlook.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: