Brand Management - 2018/19 Marketing Internship Roles - Australia
We’re looking for the best and brightest minds to join our Summer Internship program – working with us full-time for 10 weeks from late November 2018 – February 2019, you’ll get a hands-on opportunity to work on real business projects with some of the world’s best known brands. Now that’s what we call a career-starter.
We don’t believe in giving you ‘busy work’. You'll take ownership of a project that's tied to our current business goals and have the opportunity to apply your unique skills and knowledge to grow our business. We'll set you up with the support and resources you need to enable you to make it a rewarding summer full of learning & personal growth.
From day one, you'll help develop or support exciting brands you know & trust while working on projects that have a direct impact on our US$84 billion global business. As part of your internship, you’ll get to present your project and recommendations to our senior leaders and potentially to see your ideas come to life in our business.
Our Internship program commences in late November 2018 for 10 weeks full-time. We have roles available in:
BRAND MANAGEMENT (Marketing)
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Our marketing and brand management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You’ll dive right in on one of our brands, developing marketing plans and identifying specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Your expertise and innovative tactics will help win the devotion of our consumers and grow your brands profitably. Together, we’ll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
If you are in your penultimate (second last) year of University, Bachelors or Master’s degree level, then our internship program is for you. We’re looking for students with:
• A minimum credit average University results
• Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
• Strong leadership experience, i.e. leadership positions in clubs, team, societies etc.
• Well-rounded life experience i.e. involved in & contributes to the community
• A collaborative team player with a passion for winning
• An analytical mind, who can think strategically and foster innovation in all areas of their work
To be considered for our 2018/19 Summer Internship program please include the following in your online application:
- Current Resume including work experience, education details and extra-curricular activities
- A Cover Letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for a role with P&G
- University Transcript (including all subjects completed up-to-date)
Applications are open from Mon 30th July & will close at 11:59pm (AEST) on Sun 26th August 2018
To learn more about P&G’s Internship program and to submit your application visit our recruitment website: PGCareers.com/Australia
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: