Ensure the financial security of our brands
Finance Graduate Role
North Ryde, New South Wales, Australia
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
The role of Finance within P&G is to provide decision-making guidance and leadership to the business, leading the Company's projects to maximise long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return. We offer you the chance to partner with us in building our businesses while you continue to develop a broad base of skills as you meet your career objectives.
You will report to our Finance Manager and will work closely with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or channel. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared.
What success looks like
- Successful delivery of the business' critical metrics
- Support business champions in business process changes and, where needed, driving them to requirements for application changes
- Drive effective business planning with customer teams and utilise cost productivity.
- Drives Cash as top priority. Understands the importance of cash productivity for P&G and the Distributors/Customers. Addresses pay-score gaps. Develops a plan to consistently optimize DSO's / accounts receivable.
- Competitor intelligence.
Responsibilities of the role
Our Finance roles offer you the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business, while you continue to build your analytical, technical and leadership skills. You will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, budget management, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
- Currently completing final year of a University degree or a recent graduate (within the past 2 years)
- Degree in Finance, Actuary Studies, Economics or Accounting is preferred.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens.
- Have a minimum credit average across your University results
- Gained strong experience leading others at work, in sporting teams, student societies or clubs etc.
- Are passionate about the world around you and giving to your community
- Possess an analytical mind, can think strategically and cultivate innovation in all you do
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
To be considered for our Graduate roles please submit your application with the following:
- Current Resume including work experience, education details and extra-curricular activities
- A Cover Letter outlining what you can offer & why you feel you would be a good fit for a role with P&G
- University Transcript (including all subjects completed up-to-date)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.FIN00005147
Location: North Ryde, New South Wales, Australia
Job Id: FIN00005147
Job categories: Finance & Accounting
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: