Ensure the financial security of our brands
North Ryde, New South Wales, Australia
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
At P&G, we want you to get your career off to a fast start. From day one, you'll help develop or support household name brands you know & trust while working in roles that have a direct impact on our global, US$65 billion-dollar business. You could be overseeing a brand with multimillion dollar sales, supporting the launch of a new product in to the market or work on strategic business priorities to enable us to WIN. There’s no limit to what you can achieve here.
This role reports to P&G’s ANZ Finance Leader, working closely with the Finance & Accounting team, as well as supporting employees from multidisciplinary functions.
What Success looks like
- Support business champions in business process changes and, where needed, drive them to requirements for application changes to ensure successful delivery of the business' critical metrics
- Drives Cash as top priority. Understands the importance of cash productivity for P&G and the Distributors/Customers. Addresses pay-score gaps. Develops a plan to consistently optimize DSO's / accounts receivable.
- Long term business planning and portfolio strategy design to drive business sustainable profitable growth.
- Competitor intelligence.
We welcome you to apply for a Graduate position within our Finance & Accounting department. This is a rare opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments, as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives, as we work together to build our businesses. Our role within P&G is to provide decision-making guidance and leadership to the business, leading the Company's projects to maximise long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return.
We offer you the chance to partner with us in building our businesses while you continue to develop a broad base of skills as you meet your career objectives. We also provide you with the tools to take charge of your professional development. Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas including: Brand/Region/Global Business Divisions, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, Supply Chain Finance, Sales Finance, Corporate Shared Services Finance and Research & Development Finance. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally. We want to build the career path that is right for you.
- A recent graduate or with less than 3 years of work experience are welcome to apply.
- Have a minimum credit average across your University results
- Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
- Strong leadership experience, i.e. leadership positions in clubs, team, societies etc.
- Well-rounded life experience i.e. involved in & contributes to the community
- A collaborative team player with a real passion for winning
- An analytical mind, who can think strategically and foster innovation in all areas of their work
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: North Ryde, New South Wales, Australia
Job Id: FIN00004908
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Finance & Accounting - MBA Senior Finance Manager Cincinnati, Ohio
- Finance & Accounting - Undergraduate Finance Manager Cincinnati, Ohio
- Finance Manager: May - Sept 2021 Start Dates Toronto, Canada
- Finance Manager (m/f) Paris, France