Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply Internship
Did you know that at P&G we consider Product Supply (PS) as the engine that accelerates value creation? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a timely manner really does present meaningful work every single day.
You'll be forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning. You might be working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and hold responsibility for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centres to the customer's shelf. All these missions require strong multi-functional work, which means that you'll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible for ensuring we have the right product at the right place at the right cost.
You will report to a Product Supply manager and work on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or channel. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared.
What success looks like
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will work on at least one or two big projects.
- Recognized state of the art Product Supply/ Logistics skills – you get to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of product supply
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will join our dynamic and respectful Product Supply teams and work closely with colleagues from other functions – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
Responsibilities of the role
As a product supply intern, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G's technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training. You will work on a real project within P&G and provide impactful strategies to improve our processes, reduce costs and improve service and turnaround time.
- Able to work fully as intern from November 2021 to February 2022
- Currently studying in an Australian university
- Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Strong organization skills and a drive to win
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.SNO00003844
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: