Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us!
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
SALES MANAGERS AT P&G
We want someone who can set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and are excellent communicators.
We offer you the opportunity to strategically partner with our customers to develop and lead join value for both companies. In sales, you will influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For consumer accounts, this involves making recommendations on assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behaviour.
SOME OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Translate Business Plans into actionable selling stories for the customer
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually beneficial business plans
- Turn raw data into actionable conclusions
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new insights
- Provide input into retailer category strategy
YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Be the point of brand and category expertise with our customers - serving as a trusted business advisor.
- Help by innovating new solutions to complex business challenges.
- Own and manage significant customer accounts.
- Participate on diverse, multi-functional teams and eventually lead and manager others.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major.
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communications
- A valid driver's license and willingness to travel on the job
- Basic financial knowledge
KEEP IN MIND:
Pay is based on experience and capability. You will be expected to be able to move/relocate throughout your career as we manage careers across our global business.
If this opportunity sounds exciting, apply now via www.pgcareers.com/australia