Finance & Accounting Internship - Łódź plants
Would you like to join best-in-class Finance Department and learn from the group of passionate leaders? Do you want to work on challenging business cases in multinational, fast-changing environment? Apply for our Internship Program in one of our Łódź plants and unleash your high potential!
Program Duration: 3-6 months
Earliest start date: Immediately
Work schedule: Flexible - you can combine it with studies
P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 65 billion USD in revenues and with 20 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Old Spice® and Oral-B®. We are proud to develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are hiring you with the expectation you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CFO or CEO.
In P&G Finance & Accounting you will develop and learn from some of the top tier experts and craft your own unique opportunities while making a difference on the business:
- You will be a finance leader and business partner providing finance leadership in business decisions (production engineering)
- You will be solving problems with in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial acumen to the business
- You will be a risk taker able to take ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The support you need to develop yourself, via on-going coaching and feedback from your manager and teammates
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- Opportunity for a managerial role in P&G upon successful completion of the program
Just so you know, #WeSeeEqual
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to share your unusual ideas with us?
Who are we looking for:
- 3rd-5th year Students of all faculties with interest in Finance
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, good command of MS Office package
- Excellent collaboration skills, leadership and passion for solving problems
- Time management skills to deliver you work and make even the biggest goals achievable
- Very good command of the English language
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: