Currently we are looking for candidates for
Finance Manager Development Program
Duration: 6-12 months
Earliest start date: Immediately
Work schedule: Flexible (min. 32h weekly)
Location: Łódź Gillette plant
P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 65 billion USD in revenues and with 20 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Old Spice® and Oral-B®. We are proud to develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are hiring you with the expectation you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CFO or CEO.
Join Finance Manager Development Program to unleash your high potential! This role is an unique opportunity to join best-in-class finance department – a group of passionate leaders working on challenging business cases in multinational, fast-changing environment. Successful program participants may be offered full-time employment as a Finance Manager.
Currently we are looking for top talents to join our Gillette plant Team.
In P&G Finance & Accounting, you will be:
- A finance leader and business partner providing finance leadership in business decisions and external interactions (sales / production engineering)
- A problem solver with in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial acumen to the business
- A risk taker able to take ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The support you need to develop yourself, via on-going coaching and feedback from your manager and teammates
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- Opportunity for a managerial role in P&G upon successful completion of the program
Just so you know, #WeSeeEqual
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to share your unusual ideas with us?
We are looking for:
- 4th or 5th year Students of all faculties with interest in Finance or fresh alumni of Master’s degree
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, good command of MS Office package
- Excellent collaboration skills, leadership and passion for solving problems
- Time management skills to deliver you work and make even the biggest goals achievable
- Very good command of the English language