Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Manufacturing Internship in Łódź P&G plants 2020
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
Then an Internship as Manufacturing Intern inour Łódźplants might be the right place for you to gain this experience.
In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
Your Role in Manufacturing:
In this internship, you will have the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting different challenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
In this department, you will:
- Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills)
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
- Craft learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work
Are you ready to take the challenge?
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– We'll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students who:
- Are at least 3rd year students(Engineering school/ Universities)
- Have good command of English
- Operate with technical excellence & rigor
- Are able to collaborate effectively with others
- Can analyze situations and find solutions.
- Know how to innovate and reapply successes
Just so you know:
- The duration of our internships is 3 months starting July 2019.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Location: Łódź, Poland
Job Id: MFG00006579
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities