Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Manufacturing Traineeship in Packing Center - Stryków
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
Then a Traineeship as Manufacturing Trainee in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience.
In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
Your Role in Manufacturing:
In this internship, you will have the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting different challenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Production - Packing and Customization
Here you would work on getting our product into its final packaging and promotional packand set up in palets. The three priorities for packing departments are:
Your mission would be to:
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Establish methods for solving technical problems
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
- Work on the installation and start up of new equipment
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– We'll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
Just so you know:
- Traineeship location is Packing Center in Stryków area (Sosnowiec Pienki)
- The duration of our traineeships is 12 months starting as soon as possible.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students who:
- Are at least at 4th year and 1 year away from Graduation (Engineering school preffered)
- Are available at least 32 hours/week
- Have good command of English
- Operate with technical excellence & rigor
- Are able to collaborate effectively with others within and outside of P&G organization
- Can analyze situations and find solutions.
- Know how to innovate and reapply successes
- Is ready for multitasking and combined broad responsibilities, requiring decision making ability in mid-to-long term
Location: Łódź, Poland
Job Id: MFG00005999
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Manufacturing/Engineering Internship - P&G Morocco Casablanca, Morocco
- Product Supply: Manufacturing - Process Engineer - Internship (M/F) Pomezia, Italy
- Manufacturing Process Engineer Internship (m/f) Mequinensa / Mequinenza, Spain
- Product Supply: Manufacturing - Process Engineer - Internship (M/F) Gattatico, Italy