Process Engineer in Łódź Gillette plant
Have you graduated from Technical University in the last 3 years? Do you love challenges? Would you like to experience in practice and help improve top-tier production systems?
We welcome you to apply and join Procter&Gamble for Process Engineer role in Łódź Gillette Plant.
Work schedule: Full time
Process Engineers in P&G are responsible for inventing, developing, reapplying and delivering breakthrough processes and packing technologies that provide winning products for consumers around the world.
As a Process Engineer:
- You implement and maintain systems to collect and analyse data for product and process parameters
- You use this data to identify and address process losses
- You are responsible for business results and machines in terms of safety and quality
- You work closely with production teams and engage them to recommend and implement the best business solutions
- You build and maintain work standards
- You develop and grow professionally and personally through coaching, mentoring and classroom trainings
- You become part of the P&G team and you experience dynamic, international environment - involving interaction with other plants in the region, technical centers and also frequently our customers or suppliers
Just so you know, #WeSeeEqual
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Technical University Graduates up to 3 years (Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automation and Robotics, Controls, Molding, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Production Engineering and other similar faculties), who:
- Have experience in eliminating losses in production area
- Have technical skills and positive attitude towards challenges and change
- Display strong leadership, teamwork and analytical skills; operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
- Demonstrate very good English skills
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: