Program Rozwoju Menedżerskiego w Dziale BHP - fabryka kosmetyków Aleksandrów Łódzki
Are you a talented 4th-5th year student or have you graduated in last 12 months from HS&E studies?
Are you a strong believer that building incident free environment is possible?Would you like to build the skills of hazards recognition and risks assessments among employees, by creating safety feedback culture and by proposing / initiating / leading continuous improvements?
We welcome you to apply and join Procter&Gamble for HSE Traineeship in Łódź Gillette Plant.
12 months program
Work schedule: 4-5 days / week
This Managerial Development Program is intended to unleash high potential in the best students/fresh alumni coming from Polish top technical universities. Its successful completion can be a start point for long-term career and can result in a full time offer in our organization.
As an HS&E Trainee your main responsibility will be to support the Organization in aiming to 0 incidents by initiating, developing and leading different HSE activities. Working in our HS&E team you will be implementing global company standards and driving continous optimization of process within the plant:
- You will be responsible for projects related to HS&E system improvements
- You will initiate and develop various forms of popularization of safety issues
- You will gain phenomenal, real-life experience in a world-class work environment
- You get to experience, learn and understand the role HS&E in a modern, international plant facility in practice
- You develop and grow professionally and personally through coaching, mentoring and classroom trainings
- You become part of the P&G team and you experience dynamic, international environment - involving interaction with other plants in the region, our customers or suppliers
What we offer:
- An attractive compensation and benefits package (which allows to cover accommodation costs if necessary)
- An opportunity to join us full-time following successful completion of your Traineeship
Just so you know, #WeSeeEqual
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Students of 4th-5th year of studies and graduates up to 12 months at University in HS&E area, who:
- Have strong academic results and positive attitude towards challenges and change
- Display strong leadership, teamwork and analytical skills; operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
- Demonstrate very good English skills
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: