Begin a meaningful career right here
Analytics and Insights - Internship in Information Technology (M/F)
Analytics and Insights intern
Are you a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience!
Good to know:
Our internship programs are especially created for students with high passion for learning and growing. We recognize our people’s unique strengths and we empower our interns to bring them to life in meaningful ways by delivering new challenges every day.
So, what happens when your company mantra is “The Consumer is Boss”? Let’s ask our Analytics & Insights professionals. They’re at the forefront of market trends – and a voice for the consumer.
YOUR ROLE AS AN INTERN IN Analytics & Insights:
- Work with autonomy on projects to understand our consumers, our markets, our retailers, with continuous coaching of an Analytics & Insights manager
- Collaborate closely with other functions; working with Brand Management, Sales and Finance partners
- Lead learning plans to address business needs and objectives, answering questions such as: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target consumers?
- Build business recommendations based on consumer insights and findings from big and small data analytics
What will an internship in P&G offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
We are looking for:
• Recently graduated or Students attending last year of a Master degree level
• Strong interest in Information Technology, Big data and machine learning
• Master in analytics or a first working experience in the analytics/data science domain [must have]
• Knowledge of python and big data environment is a plus [nice to have]
• A passion for transforming how the business runs is essential.
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;
Duration: 12 months
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: