Begin a meaningful career right here
Internships in Finance
Finance & Accounting at the company plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business. You will work as the finance leader on a multi-functional team responsible for a brand, category or customer. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where all opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared.
The focus is to win as a team with strong individual contributions, provide leadership to business decision-making as well as managing the company's financial and accounting affairs to improve long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return.
We are offering 3 to 6 months’ internships within the Finance and Accounting Function. We search for business leaders, with strong analytical skills and business interest.
Within the area, we play a pivotal role in the development of the strategy of the company. Your challenge? Drive shareholder value as the CFO of your business!
What would be your role?
As an intern in F&A, you will lead your own project within a business unit or within corporate finance and you will have your own responsibilities from Day 1.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze major competitors to refine business strategies for products
- Customer profitability analysis
- Assess the financial impact of a new product initiative
- Analyze and optimize expenses or cash (marketing/advertising expenses, promotional budget, cost of goods)
- Exploring alternative manufacturing opportunities
- Help digitize financial business models to enable more agile decisions
An internship at a P&G site in Europe offers you the chance to test your finance knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Finance in a dynamic consumer goods company. During your internship, you will assume responsibility for your project(s), working closely with colleagues from finance and other functions (e.g. Marketing, Sales, and Engineering). At the end of the internship, you will be given the opportunity to present the results to senior management.
The following conditions are needed to move the application forward on the process:
- Eligible for an internship (enrolled in the university or possibility to obtain a university agreement with strong academic results).
- Fluency in Portuguese and excellent ability to communicate in English
- Available for 6 months
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Are leaders who make things happen
- Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
- Excellent communicators
- Set priorities and follow-up
- Work effectively with diverse people
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- Have passion for winning
- Excellent academic results
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills,
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
- A real passion for transforming how the business runs is critical.
- Good command of the English and Portuguese language
Sounds like you? Then, please apply online in English via the link below:
How to apply
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had, both within and outside your academic path
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location Portugal
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: