Legal Counsel - Lisbon
General legal support across multiple legal entities in Portugal, Spain and Italy (Southern Europe).
Support the different departments including HR, Sales, Marketing, and Finance in their respective activities.
Drafting recommendations on issues across the business, including GDPR, contracts, labor issues, anti-trust, promotional activities, consumer protection, and compliance.
Advising on corporate compliance – local laws, and company policies.
Advising on privacy, cybersecurity, and IT laws and policies.
Managing outside counsel on litigation.
Work on strategic projects as part a cross-functional project team.
Keeps up to date on relevant changes in laws, with occasional external engagement.
- Master Degree in Portuguese Law
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a Law Firm and a corporate/commercial background would be a preferential condition
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (written and spoken)
- Accountable, Passionate about Legal matters, focused on priorities
- Communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Very good teamwork and leadership skillsProcter & Gamble is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: