Begin a meaningful career right here
Medical Sales Representatives - Temporary contract
Are you passionate about consumer healthcare products? Do you want to join a global powerhouse that is as committed as you are to excellence, transparency and innovation? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We grant you competences to satisfy your ambitions; Our diverse commercial areas offer several work paths that will allow you to expand your horizons. We immediately place our trust in you and support you when it comes to charting your own work schedule, in a way that is compatible with your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us, make your curiosity come alive!
As a Medical Sales Representative you will:
You will ensure the information sharing with direct leadership about market tendencies and competition activities in the region; participating the sales and promotional formation.
Your main interactions will be internally with the Local Marketing P&G health, the Medical Manager, the Regulatory Affairs Teams and the Health team. Externally with Doctors, Nurses, nutritionists, Pharmacists and PA, Third Parties working for P&G Health and Patience Associations.
Please note that this is a temporary role.
Qualifications required for this role:
- A minimum of high school graduation diploma;
- A valid driver’s licence;
- Good understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in the medical area.
- Experience in medical products, food supplements and medical devices
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, and product development standards, regulations and internal quality documents.
- Previous experience as a speaker and in medical and product training.
- Hands on profile, proactivity and business driven mind.
- Ability to work in a multi-functional and multinational environment, ability to create and maintain strong and trustful relationship.
- Leadership, integrity, organizational and teamwork and negotiating skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Acts as an owner of the business, shows holistic thinking and result-oriented action, has normative and ethical attitude, innovativeness, consistency, conscientiousness.
- Good in decision-making, goal-oriented leadership ability.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for our Consumer Health Category from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Work with multicultural teams with local or regional responsibilities
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive salary and benefit package program.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: