Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an assignment in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you.
We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have positions in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis!
As a Sales professional, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets. Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You will be externally focused, on national key Customers, online retailers, Cash and Carry and big distributors. You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. You will contribute to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
You will make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with OralB, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
We offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
• Sell, implement, and evaluate business plans to meet or exceed financial objectives.
• Manage and improve distribution, pricing and volume growth.
• Develop and administrate productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell business plans where everybody wins.
• Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights
• Provide input into retailer category strategy
If you're a good fit you:
• Have a Bachelor or Master degree
• Have an analytical capacity to draw conclusions based on information analysis
• Have experience in consumer goods
• Are a born leader and are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people
• Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales
• Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
• Have strong analytical thinking and skills
• Have experience of either living in Portugal or knowledge of its market
We are looking for two resources to cover North Portugal and Lisbon
We offer meaningful challenges from day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders, reaching the highest levels of management. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Head and Shoulders®, Aussie®, Downy®, Always®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Location: Oeiras, Lisboa, Portugal, Porto, Porto, Portugal
Job Id: SLS00005027