Begin a meaningful career right here
Experienced Electronic & Instrumentation Technician
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Procter & Gamble in Pokrov (former Ordzhonikidze) is looking for experienced electricians to support the operation on shift. Working within a multi-layered and highly skilled group you will develop the required skills and knowledge to be successful. The daily work consists of electrical trouble shooting, maintenance and improvement work in the manufacturing part of the Plant. In addition, you will be involved in starting up and developing new equipment to support our growing operation.
- Monthly salary depends on the results of the interview and may be adjusted according to your relevant experience;
- Official full-time hiring to P&G plant;
- Competitive benefits package: medical insurance, free lunches & many more;
- Free corporate housing for 6 months;
- Extraordinary opportunity to join multinational Company with friendly environment and high standards.
Responsibilities may include:
- Electronic & Instrumentation (E&I) Technicians do various types of work under minimal supervision including fixing and maintaining electrical control systems, process control systems, instrumentation, and operator interface terminals for large scale manufacturing.
- These systems contain multiple PLCs, Servos, HMIs, Instruments and Inspection systems. This also includes developing and starting up new equipment.
- E&I Technicians are responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
- Technicians are encouraged to get involved, take charge of situations and confront business-related problems.
Electrical or other relevant technical field graduates with relevant experience in electrical troubleshooting and improvement work, as well as with proficiency with at least one of the following equipment or tools:
- Controls/automation and associated electrical skills/knowledge; PLC programming and troubleshooting;
- Operator Interface Systems – hardware and software;
- Motion Control Systems – hardware and software;
- Electrical Design Implementation - codes and standards;
- Vision Systems; Networks and other industrial communication protocols;
- Sensors and Detectors;
- PC based operating system and hardware experience & good computer skills;
- Knowledge of electrical code. Intermediate and higher level of English skills will be a plus.
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: