Begin a meaningful career right here
Are you passionate about working for one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies?Are you ready to enable our community to bring their best every single day?
Then this opportunity is for you.
We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene® and more.The company manages to be the first in the marketbecause of itspassionate, dedicated employees.
All our Human Resources roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results.HR practitioner in P&G is responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and high-reaching organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys team work and is interested in building himself/herself a meaningful career!
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities;
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Curious to find out what your main responsibilities would be?
- You will coordinate Learning and Development activities and support the implementation of the training calendar;
- You will support local teams consisting of business representatives across functions to deliver attraction and sourcing initiatives (events, job fairs);
- You will actively supervise the implementation of Employer Branding strategy;
- You will be the point of contact with our internal and external service providers.
Compensations and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
- BachelororMaster degree;
- Strong written and oral command of English;
- Strong organizational and planning skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication and collaborative skills.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: