Begin a meaningful career right here
We offer you an exciting experience – a 3-12-month paid internship in P&G.
Internship in our company is about a real project, real work with customers and real results!
There will be opportunity of part time/specific schedule aligned depending on your availability.
We invite you to pass internship project in Information Technology (IT) Department. IT is the department for internal consultancy within P&G that works to improve the company’s productivity.
For internship, we offer several interesting projects:
- Work on corporate IT systems and infrastructure. You will analyze the business background and lead the effort to improve
- IT systems and better meet business needs;
- Work with P&G multi-functional team to digitalize and transform business processes.
Your manager and team members will support and coach you, while you will be the real leader of your project.
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly salary: 20 000 UAH gross;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- Corporate housing & lunch support;
- Reduced or individually adjusted work hours can be aligned as per studying need;
- And many-many more.
- You should be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You should be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
- 3-6-year student or recent IT-graduate;
- Good command of English;
- Great leadership, ability to work independently and as a team worker.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: