Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Manufacturing Process Engineer Internship
How would you like to use your business and engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you. You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Engineering Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
Your role in Product Supply
During your Internship, you will have the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting different challenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through job experience, mentoring, and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
You will likely be placed in one of the following areas:
- Production - Packing: Here you will work on getting our product into its final packaging and set up in pallets. The three priorities for packing departments are Safety, Quality, Efficiency.
- Production - Making: This is the department that produces our products based on recipes from R&D. Your priority should be flexibility while delivering the product in time.
- Quality: In this department, your role will be to ensure consistent quality in line with customer expectations as well as in accordance with local laws and P&G guidelines.
- Health Safety & Environment: This team handles the environmental issues of the site, including working on our waste, destruction of defective products, water management, and energy.
We offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – We'll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Monthly salary: 21 000 UAH gross per month
- Lunch support
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work from home
- Free corporate housing for the internship period (only for Ordzho Plant)
- And many-many more.
- Technical field student of 3-6th year of study or fresh graduate (electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical and process engineering are preferable);
- Good command of English;
- Leadership & Interpersonal skills;
- Highly motivated and eager to learn new skills;
- A desire for continuous development.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their PEAK”;
No immigration sponsorship is available for this position;
Take an excellent opportunity to join a multinational company with a friendly environment and high standards!
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Location: Ordzhonikidze, Ukraine
Job Id: ENG00002302
Job categories: Engineering
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities