Begin a meaningful career right here
Customer Logistics Specialist (Dutch & French Speaking)
Location: Overijse, Brussels
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
At P&G we consider the Supply Chain as the engine that accelerates value creation. Getting products to our customers in the right quantity, with precise quality and in a timely manner is a new challenge every single day. As a Supply Chain and Customer Service Professional you will be responsible for our customer’s orders from the intake to the final delivery and invoicing. You will collaborate with the Supply Planner for supply replenishment and inventory optimization, executing based on demand planning and sales and operations process input, talking to Suppliers, manufacturing sites, local Third party suppliers, imports/purchase and warehouse.
This is an exciting entry level opportunity for someone with a customer service background looking to develop and grow within a diverse environment. This role will help you develop your business expertise to improve services and better define our processes and standards. Applying your advanced analytical skills and in-depth knowledge you will help us overcome problems and generate real solutions.
With us you will:
- Effectively process orders from our Wholesalers, Hospitals, Pharmacists customers and collaborate with them to understand product availability and current price lists
- Process invoices, inventory, stock reconciliation and ensure timely shipment
- Partner with Logistic Provider and Quality Assurance team on the complaints and returns handling
- Use SAP to follow up on product returns to ensure their effective management
- Learn how to handle data in SAP in collaboration with internal team, analyze them and be the internal/external point of contact for SAP topics.
- Support our internal clients: Customer Service & Supply Chain, General Manager, Sales department, Quality, Regulatory, Finance, Marketing
- Collaborate with external customers: Suppliers, Third-Party organisations and Auditors
- Support the ongoing process to identify the strengths and weaknesses of current work flow and processes and propose enhancements strengthening the internal / external customer relationship and the business excellence
Apply if you have:
- Fluent in Dutch & French (and conversational in English)
- Experience in customer service (or a similar position desirable)
- Excel in communication, objection handling and influencing
- Customer oriented and result driven
- Have some experience of SAP but willing to learn more
- You love taking the initiative and solving problems
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
If you have any questions left you can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: