Push the next generation of products forward
Scientist - Personal Health Care
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Manage all regulatory activities needed to obtain Marketing Authorizations (MAs) for all medicinal products and/or other authorizations for non-medicinal products (e.g. medical devices, food supplements, cosmetics).
- You will be the Responsible Person for information to ensure full compliance towards the regulatory authorities on artworks, promotional materials, communications to Health Care professionals and to consumer
- Support Portfolio in the assessment of new ideas.
- Prepare the regulatory strategy for product registration with the support of the Central RA team.
- Manage all product (Medicines and non – medicines) life cycle, including variations, renewals and other local requirements (ex. Sunset clause if applicable).
- Manage via Corporate Systems all the activities needed to ensure full compliance of labelling and artworks, according to local/European requirements and Company standards.
- Revision and clearance via Corporate systems of advertising materials to ensure full compliance with local/European regulatory requirements, internal data, documentation and processes.
- Prepare and submit all Pricing applications.
- Interact with Ministry of Health and other Regulatory Authorities for above activities creating and fostering a network of contacts to facilitate dialogue during regulatory procedure.
- Ensure full compliance to national/ European regulations, Company standards and SOPs of all marketed products.
- Accurate maintenance of Corporate System and Databases for products information, data and documentation.
- Management of any external database required for maintenance of medicinal and non-medicinal products (e.g. MoH databases)Keeping up to date on and interpreting national and international RA legislation and regulations.
- Participate in RA related meetings and execute action points
- Externally: Belgium Ministry of Health and other Regulatory Agencies
- Internally: Local multifunctional teams managing Personal Health Care, Regional & Global Regulatory teams and Commercial teams, R&D, Logistics, QA, Legal, GCR.
Apply if you have:
Fluency in English, Dutch and French (both written and spoken)
Experience in a similar position (including internships within Regulatory Affairs)
Degree in Pharmaceutical (Pharmacist) related discipline
Very strong communication skills with excellent networking/relationship building/interpersonal capabilities.
Proven ability to rapidly acquire knowledge and understanding of therapeutic categories, analyse scientific and clinical data/information, translate data/information into business relevant language and messaging.
Location: Overijse, Belgium
Job Id: RND00004188
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- PhD Scientist, Fabric and Home Care Strategic Innovation & Technology Cincinnati, Ohio
- Product Safety Associate Scientist Cincinnati, Ohio
- Associate Researcher Singapore, Singapore
- Global Safety Surveillance and Analysis Data Scientist Cincinnati, Ohio