Country Data Capture Leader
Among responsibilities, the professional should be able to:
- Engage relevant Services to review/align data strategy & roadmap. Shares input from data owners / BU decisions.
- Reviews data operational results with service managers.
- Lead solution, communication and root cause analysis for service issues.
- Assess and review Partner Results regularly against expectations for relevant services
- Identify/propose innovation/transformation opportunities and Executes innovation plan for data service(s) by acting as an advisor for regional or global implementation of new Ideas and/or drives Pilots across Data types.
- Invest in Analytical Skills improvement of Balance of LA Organization
- Demonstrated interest in the Data space and foundational mastery in applied data technologies
- Relational databases, ER models/diagrams
- Demonstrated use of data and BI tools
- Have knowledge in programming languages such as Python, R*
- Familiar with other non-SQL databases*
- Good written and verbal communication skills to engage with vendors and others,
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work across functions
IT at P&G
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the Research & Development skills – We will constantly help you improve your research knowledge and management abilities.
- You'll receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll be part of a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You'll join an international team with regional responsibilities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, nutritionist, medical check up, daily healthy snacks)
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependants, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: