Finance and Accounting Supervisor
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and significant ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a meaningful way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a dynamic consumer goods company and benefit from:
As a Finance and Accounting Supervisor you will:
• Develop and execute promotional plans and client’s investments.
• Analyze and create a costs reduction plan for your clients.
• Analyze and design plans to maximize rentability in diverse sales channels.
• Partner with business leaders to drive strategic business growth.
• Build and develop your expertise in one of the best Finance and Accounting organizations in the world – for a company that lives its values.
• Belong to a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the best at what they do worldwide.
• Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we offer you:
• Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories and brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
• Recognized state of the Finance & Accounting (F&A) skills – We will constantly help you improve your financial knowledge and management abilities.
• Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
• Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
• Flexible work arrangements.
• Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, nutritionist, medical checkup, daily healthy snacks)
• Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
• Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
•A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s if fine, preferably with some business focus)
•Excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
•Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
•An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
•Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
•Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
•Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
•Proven ability to handle multiple priorities
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: