BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Do you want to join a team of IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
About the role!
Data Engineers at P&G are technical masters: at P&G they need to be effective technologists, proactive, and able to source and develop data models to fuel the data products, developed by the data scientists and product managers, which improve P&G’s business results. Technical mastery and interpersonal / communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in a team. Your job is to on-board complex data and optimize data models intoscalable pipes and jobs using cloud technologies that will drive our data products. Advanced in programming (Python and SQL) and with expertise in database modeling. Passionate about writing high-quality, clean, and effective code.
As Data Engineer you will also be responsible to develop teammates and will have the opportunity to learn from our global data engineering team.
Technically Capable: You should be proficient with technologies for manipulating, scaling, and serving solutions to support our data products. As a P&G data engineer you will be a part of an award-winning Business Intelligence and IT community that is Global in scope and operates across all P&G’s core disciplines.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we offer you:
Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance!
Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
Flexible work arrangements.
• We are looking for leaders who have graduated with a BS or MS in Information Systems and/or Computer Science/Engineering, Programming/Software Development, and other related courses.
• Practical or hands on experience in implementing solutions with Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform
• Proficient in programming languages such as Python, Scala, Java or Go.
• Demonstrated skills in database / data modeling or experienced with Big Data technologies (Spark, Hive, Beam) and/or NoSQL databases
• Passion about writing high-quality, clean, effective code, and implement test-driven development
• Ability to produce high-quality technical documentation
• Practical knowledge of CI/CD tools
• Good written and verbal communication skills to engage with others
• Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities
• English communication skills – (Verbal & written)
• 2-3 years relevant work experience is an advantage
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: