Begin a meaningful career right here
Work from Home!
Do you want to join a team of IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
About the role!
Data Engineers at P&G are technical masters: at P&G they need to be effective technologists, self-motivated, and able to source and develop data models to fuel the analytics, developed by the analysts and data scientists, which improve P&G’s business results.
Technical mastery and interpersonal/communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in a team. Your job is to onboard complex data or optimize data models and code into scale pipes and jobs that will drive the analytics into insights. Data Engineer - Practitioner of advanced data modeling and optimization of data and analytics solutions at scale. Expert in data management (any sources of data like POS, Consumer profile), data access (Big Data, traditional Data Marts), sophisticated in programming (Python or Java, Shell scripting, and SQL), sophisticated data base modeling, familiarity with analytic algorithms and applications (like Machine learning). Be an authority in P&G data capability building.
Technically Capable: You will “get into the details”, leveraging data types and various data models to enable a range of analytic solutions. You should be adept at using such technologies for handling and manipulating data, scaling data models and solutions to support the analytics for business insights. As a P&G Data Engineer you will be a part of an award-winning Business Intelligence and IT community that is Global in scope and operates across all of P&G’s core disciplines.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we offer you:
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance!
- Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs
- We are looking for leaders who have graduated with a BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Programming/Software Development or Operations Research or Statistics and/or Business/Management Information Systems who have:
- Demonstrated proficient to advanced mastery in applied data technologies o SQL o Linux o Shell Scripting o Relational databases, ER models/diagrams
- Have proficient knowledge in programming languages such as Python, Java or R or similar
- Demonstrated skills in database / data modelling or are experienced with Big Data technologies (Spark, Hadoop, Hive) and/or NoSQL databases
- Good written and verbal communication skills to engage with others, primarily Data Science
- Demonstrated use of data and BI tools
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: