BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Internship in Marketing - Flexible Schedule
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management?Over the years, we have continued to find new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology.
Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “consumer is boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference:
- When they browse for your product on the internet,
- When they choose to buy our product in the store and
- When they use it at home.
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we focus on when we market products.
Apply and join our team as aMarketing Internat our Latin America Headquarters inPanama City, Panama.
We want people who want to build a career, not just get a job! If this sounds like you, we will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, ambitious, and diverse assignments. We will help sharpen your functional skills while we polish out your broader business and leadership skills.
What success looks like
- Leading and developing business strategies with a marketing perspective
- Driving work independently while cooperating with multifunctional teams
- Working as a stewardship owner
Responsibilities of the role
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather the input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Organize internal events.
We offer meaningful challenges from day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Visithttp://www.pg.comto learn more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You'll not be discriminated because of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Active university student with less than two years until graduation.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English.
- Legally eligible to work in Panama.
Panama, Panamá, Panama Job Type: Full time Job categories: Brand Management/Marketing Req No: R000071764
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.