Begin a meaningful career right here
Lead Data Engineer(Spark/Big Data Expert )
Do you want to join a team of IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
About the role:
Lead Data Engineers at P&G are technical masters leaders: at P&G they need to be effective technologists, self-motivated, and able to source and develop data models to fuel the analytics, developed by the analysts and data scientists, which improve P&G’s business results. Technical mastery and interpersonal /communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in a team. Your job is to on-board complex data or optimize data models and code into scale pipes and jobs using big data platform that will drive the analytics into insights. Practitioner of advanced data modeling and optimization of data and analytics solutions at scale. Expert in data management (any sources of data like Point of Sales, Consumer profile data access, advanced in programming (PySpark/Python, Shell scripting and SQL/Hive) and advanced data base modeling.
The Lead Data Engineer will also be responsible to develop coworkers and learn from global and local data engineers as well.
Technically Capable: As Lead Data Engineer, you will “get into it”, demonstrating data types and various data models to enable a range of analytic solutions. You should be adept at bringing to bear such technologies for leading and manipulating data, scaling and solutions to support the analytics for business insights. As a P&G data engineer you will be a part of an award-winning Business Intelligence and IT community that is Global in scope and operates across all of P&G’s core disciplines.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we offer you:
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
- We are looking for leaders who have graduated with a BS or MS in Information Systems and/or Computer Science/Engineering, Programming/Software Development and other related courses:
- 5 years relevant work experience is an advantage
- Analytical Skills - Demonstrated ability to visualize, articulate, and solve problems and concepts, and make decisions that make business sense
- Proven proficient to advanced proficiency in applied data technologies Spark, SQL, Linux, Shell Scripting, and Big Data Platforms
- Have proficient knowledge in programming languages such as Python, PySpark, SQL and Hive.
- Demonstrable skills in database / data modelling
- Good written and verbal communication skills to engage with others
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work reciprocally across functions
- English communication skills – (Verbal & written)
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: