BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Latinamerican Students – Panama Internship Program 2022
How would you like to use your academic background and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, delivering new processes and technologies, and having meaningful experiences abroad, then this role is perfect for you. Come to work with us where Global Top Brands were born!
You should have the right curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
We are looking students to do a 5 months internship in Panama in areas such as Marketing, Finance, Product Supply, Sales, Market Knowledge among others.
** Applicants must graduate between December 2022 and July 2023.
Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from day 1
Collaborative work environment in multifunctional business teams
Individual coaching and long-term career planning
Important diversity and work-life balance programs
Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small-group trainings
Excellent salary and benefits
Temporary Living Accommodations
Trip and visa request process paid by the company
As an intern in P&G:
You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
You'll live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
How much do you know about us?
We offer meaningful challenges day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You'll not be discriminated on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Who are we looking for:
- Top talented, current university student that preferably has less than two years to graduate.
- You are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- You are English proficient (written and spoken).
- You have ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
- You take initiative and show flexibility
- Availability to work in Panama during 2022
- Passport must be valid until at least July 2023
- Confirmation from the University to put on hold the studies for at least 6 months. In case of exceptional results and business needs, the internship can be extended for another 5 months period as long as the University is in agreement and the employee has the availability.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: