Begin a meaningful career right here
Regional Safety Officer (Pharmacovigilance)
Overview of the job
Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met?
As a Regional Safety Officer Personal Healthcare, it is your responsibility to establish and maintain in countries or regions the company’s pharmacovigilance (PV) System which ensures that all suspected adverse reactions reported to the Company are collected, evaluated and collated, and that all regulatory PV requirements are fulfilled. You will build and maintain Local PV Master Files if required and be Inspection Lead for internal PV audits and external Health Authority inspections.
You will be the local responsible person / local QP for PV in some countries where required, and you will coordinate external vendors or internal resources delivering this service and other local safety activities in other countries. Additional, you will be the product vigilance single point of contact for Personal Healthcare related PV activities within your region. While reporting into the QPPV office of GSSA you will maintain close links and collaboration with Vigilance Intelligence Managers and other functions within GSSA.
You serve as a key interface between corporate and global functions, regional leadership and local business units and you will ensure, that the Personal Healthcare regional strategy is supported with respect to PV and safety.
You will be responsible for creation and update of safety agreements with 3rd parties or distributors within your region and you will be involved in monitoring their performance. You coordinate PV performance metrics for the region and applicable CaPAs in collaboration with Regulatory Compliance lead
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- You will need to be a motivated individual, ideally with a Health Care Professional (HCP) or life sciences background.
- 3-5 years of experience with pharmacovigilance / safety surveillance or
- Another compliance-related role (e.g. Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance) is a plus,
- Advanced English level oral/writing
- Experience managing contracts and agreements
- Experience with the end to end process of pharmacovigilance.
- We are looking for candidates who are detailed and detail-oriented with a real commitment to be complete and accurate in their work. This is because the work you will do is needed to ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Experience with external communications (regulatory authorities, industry groups) would be of use but is not essential. An aptitude for systems in general and experience with electronic data capture systems is desirable.
- We are looking for those who can build and maintain diverse and collaborative relationships. GSSA partners with multiple functions within P&G globally, often virtually. You must therefore have the ability to build and nurture collaborations with key P&G functions.
- You must be able to operate with both discipline and flexibility. GSSA is a dynamic and fast pace organization and so you will need to be agile and able to focus on priorities and execute against them.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to use data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: