Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer & Market Knowledge - France internship (m/f)
Are you a curious person who is passionate about consumer/shopper behavior, and willing to influence the company’s strategy with your findings?
If so, then a role in the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you!
In CMK, we strongly believe that consumer & shopper insights should be the foundations of our company strategy and execution.
• You will act as an internal consultant: give recommendations and thus influence your business partners throughout the year and during key events
– R&D: product design
– Brand management: innovation launches, media investments
– Sales teams: external sales pitches (innovations selling, negotiations)
– Top management: business priorities, differentiated strategy by channel, long-term trends, pricing…
• You will carry out your analyses using all available data. Hence, you will be:
– An expert of the market (distribution panel) by understanding the retailers & the competition
– An expert of the consumer / shopper (shopper panel, live-interviews, habits & practices, cognitive behavior science) by understanding who they are, how they shop, how we can best reach them
• You will use your skills to develop efficient tools and dashboards to empower your team and your business partners
Your key to success will be your ability to combine analytical skills with soft skills to make sure that your research findings drive concrete business actions.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
• Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us.
•You are amaster student
•You have strong analytical skills to leverage multiple data sources
•You havegood communication skills to give insightful recommendations & influence your business partners
•You will demonstrate excellentorganization skills to coordinate several projects at once
•You have good level in English & for local market roles,fluent local language is required
•You just need to apply via clicking the button below
•You have your CV in English ready to attach
Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and we would like our applicants to be passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: