BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Consumer Relations Specialist France
Do you want to work helping to build some of the most admired & trusted brands in the world? Do you have a passion for customer service? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Consumer Relations team, located in the Paris office. As part of our Consumer Relations team, you will develop deep expertise across product categories. You will lead key operational areas that enable consumer service excellence in France to ensure we delight consumers and build brand loyalty.
- Initiative Delivery & Consumer Messaging: Develop a clear understanding of brand initiative plans working closely with Marketing and R&D partners. Deliver product knowledge and brand messaging to our front-line advisors.
- Daily Operations: Closely monitor consumer feedback and other key performance indicators to analyse trends/opportunities. Lead service improvement action plans, collaborating with business stakeholders to improve solutions for consumers.
- Case Management: Provide support on specific consumer cases. Constantly driving improvements in knowledge, process and capability of our consumer service contact centre.
- Business Partnerships: Build strong relationships with brand business teams., providing actionable consumer insights to influence decision making and planning.
- Process Optimisation: You will own key work processes that support the operation. Lead continuous improvement plans in order to deliver better efficiency and quality.
Skills & experiences
Consumer Experience: You will be passionate about service. Keeping our consumers at the centre of everything we do. You will building a deep understanding of the needs of consumers and ensuring processes are designed to meet these in the easiest way possible.
Stakeholder Management: You will build collaborative partnerships across business teams and external partners. Demonstrating ability to share knowledge and build the capability of others.
Strong communicationskills: You will be able to clearly communicate and influence to different audiences both verbally and in writing. Proficient in both French & English.
Develop Mastery: You are able to build expertise in brand understanding and product knowledge. Convert business content into consumer-friendly information.
Operate with Discipline & Agility: You can prioritize own work to deliver against deadlines. Able to respond to changing conditions and flow to different business needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Education Bac +2 to Bac +4
- Fluency in French and English (written and spoken)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and a high level of initiative
- Creative attitude in issue resolution, with strong motivation to inspire change
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your scope from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities and projects
Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
But also …
- Vacation: 27 paid vacation days, 13 RTT (out of which 4 or 5 are collective ones) and 3 bridge days offered by the company
- Benefits: Profit sharing, Company saving plan with company contribution, Health mutual and insurance, Company support for 50% on public transport costs in Paris area or eco mobility support (eg. bike), Tickets Restaurant card by Edenred (optional)
- Work from Home (2 to 3 days/week, depending on the job)
- On site: Conciergerie services, Gym room for free, Company restaurant
- Work Council offers & subsidies, year-end hamper, coupons on our P&G products.
ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE? DEEP DIVE INTO P&G AND CHECK THE BELOW INSIGHTFUL LINKS:
- Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) application, 2) online assessments and 3) interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
- P&G is driven to make life better, not just within the company, but across the globe. Click here to check out how we make a meaningful impact on the world.
- We are the world’s largest consumer goods company. Click here to discover about our iconic brands.
Encouraging diversity in all its forms, P&G is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and promotes equal opportunities.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.