Begin a meaningful career right here
Data Analyst Intern (m/f)
Are you a student looking for a meaningful internship? Come and live a P&G experience!
Good to know :
- 93,5% of our interns are recommending P&G for internships (survey Happy Trainees 2017)
- P&G has one of the most advanced IT organization in the world
What we will offer you?
As a Data Analyst Intern, you will:
- Be responsible for a project and be accountable to deliver measurable business value, collaborate with multifunctional teams,
- Have a can-do mindset and propose new ways to optimize our current processes,
- Enable the business with innovative solutions,
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training, be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring
Specifically, you will use the data available to provide insights and strategic recommendations to the business teams. Examples of areas you could work on: Promotional events analysis, Instore visibility, On-Shelf availability, Pricing…
Doing an internship in our company is the best way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
If you’re a good fit, you will:
- Be pursuing a Master degree in IT or in Management with a strong IT background
- Have the passion to transform how the business runs through technology
- Be curious and willing to master business intelligence innovative solutions
- Have strong collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- Feel very at ease in English
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
- Some experience in CPG (FMCG), banking, IT, analytics & or consulting
- Proven success in effective leadership, problem solving and priority setting
- Already some experience on using data visualization (Spotfire, Tableau…) or data mining (Knime, Data Science Studio…) solutions
Just so you know:
- You will be receiving an internship allowance (1225€/month + 50% Navigo pass reimbursement)
- Apart from significant responsibilities from Day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- Internship available as of January 2019 for 6 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: