Develop creative strategies that helps brands succeed
Junior Brand Manager (m/f)
As an Assistant Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Marketing Employee at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have
remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following areas:
1. When they learn about our product
2. When they choose to buy the product
3. When they use the product at home
We are looking for the world's best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss".
Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total
business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by
developing marketing plans and driving innovation. Our Assistant Brand Managers need to work regularly across
functions to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
Together, we'll continue to create leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right?
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A strong pedigree - The majority of our General Managers and CEOs come through Brand Management.
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will be exposed to many brands and situations as well as to great people both from within the company and from top external agencies in different markets, even regions.
- Within a short period of 'training on the job' coupled with coaching and participation in on-boarding seminars, you will be involved in the brand plan development, building on consumer and customer insights to deliver overall business objectives.
- As part of a multifunctional team you may develop and execute a trade marketing, promotion & direct-to-consumer plan, work with the retail customers, to step-change how we do business leveraging new data sources, programs and partnerships to leapfrog with P&G vs. the industry
- You will frequently use your skills to analyze the business, in addition to financial, competitive and research analysis.
We look for passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them. We look for curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing. Finally, we look for people able to work with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
You are a good fit if …
- You are graduated with a Master’s Degree from a Business School or University, with a specialization in Brand Management or any other related topic.
- You have excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- You have strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- You are able to drive innovation and brand growth
- You have a strong ability to communicate and work in teams
- Strong IT skills and affinity with using IT as a gateway to collect, analyze and produce step-changing business recommendations internally and externally.
- You have two years of experience in this field
- You are fluent in both French and English
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Location: Paris, France
Job Id: BRM00001175
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Assistant Brand Manager Cairo, Egypt
- Brand Management / Marketing - Assistant Brand Manager Korea, Republic of
- P&G Turkey - New Graduate Application for 2019 - Assistant Brand Manager Istanbul, Turkey
- Junior Brand Manager (m/f) Paris, France