Junior HR Business Partner (M/F)
Do you have a passion for drive growth with our business leaders? Do you want to nurture our culture through inclusion, mentoring, policy and stewardship? Are you ready to enable our community to bring their best every single day?
In Human Resources, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself -.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating the context which enables the organization you support to perform at its very best, so that we can achieve and exceed our business objectives. In this role, you will have different missions:
- As a business partner and change agent, the HR manager works with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization and drive change and transformation to create the culture needed to deliver our competitive advantage.
- As champion of employees, the HR practitioner works to support, develop, enable, and empower people in P&G to create the environment for productivity and satisfaction.
- And finally, as an administrative expert, the HR manager delivers fundamental work processes of HR to ensure the right delivery of operations according to policies and corporate programs.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- You are a top talent with a master degree/BAC+5 in HR or business
- You have passion in HR with maximum 3 years of working experience. And if you have no experience at all, don't worry we will be there to help you grow.
- You love being in a multicultural, collaborative and diverse environment.
- You will have fantastic interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- You know how to lead, to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
- Fluency in English
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: