Begin a meaningful career right here
Regional Sales Manager - P&G Professional (M/F)
Regional Field Sales Manager
Location: Paris Area, France
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a passionate Regional Sales Manager who will be eager to pursue their career and leadership development. You will join and have the support of a large, renowned organization, yet be motivated to operate in a start-up way where you will lead the relationships with our customers and develops strategic selling concepts to grow P&G’s business and the customers’ sales.
We want you to grow and take full autonomy in managing a portfolio of regional retailers. The common objective is that both companies achieve greater turnover, market share and profitability than they could have achieved separately!
“Do something that matters!”
With us you will:
- Be responsible for developing sales and adding value with Professional Hygiene Distributors.
- Lead a portfolio of regional retailers (turnover of about €2 million).
- Deploy customer strategies with your counterparts, guaranteeing the smooth running of the business.
- Supporting retailer’s salesforce through training (Days on the field, classrooms) and dedicated customized plans.
- Making the most of your experience to design creative ideas and plans to grow your business.
- Sharing your experience through dedicated training sessions with your team as well as support the HQ with competitive intelligence.
Apply if you have:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree - Supplemented with solid, proven experience within sales.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, analytical skills, negotiation and influencing skills.
- The ability to adapt to situations and environments.
- Solution finding skills, a record in delivering results and exceeding business goals.
- The confidence to build strong relationships and enjoy engaging with customers.
- Fluent French & English language
- Driver’s license
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
As part of the P&G Professional Business Team, you evolve in a high potential yet small business area with the support of a big company. You will become a key member, within a team of people in charge of growing the business.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements (Start & Finish time or work from home, dependent business needs)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (Private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Work within a Top Employer of choice organisation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: