BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Commercial Finance & Analytics Manager
Overview of the job
Do you want to drive the company/category/market topline and bottom-line business growth with strong strategic insights and stewardship? We grow our Finance talent with diverse experiences through different assignments across categories and countries to develop skills of a holistic Commercial Finance leader.
You will assume responsibility for leading stewardship and compliance, strategy development and financial analysis for your portfolio. You will demonstrate insights from trade and competition to strengthen the commercial strategy. You will also integrate the brand strategy, pricing, consumer positioning and profitability to recommend solutions to identify and deliver business growth opportunities.
You will report to the Finance Director, and will be working with multiple functional teams (Product Supply, Sales, Marketing etc), to evaluate business issues, anticipant questions and demonstrate excellent analytical skills to optimize investment or handle risk.
What Success Looks Like
You successfully combine your technical financial skills and strong communication skills to partner with your business teams to drive business value. You thrive working in a diverse environment across multiple markets and regions. You have the long-term foresight to optimize financials for your business.
Your career will begin as a Commercial Finance Manager in Malaysia. You will likely rotate within the Finance & Accounting function to learn and grow in your career:
Category-Brand Finance: Lead long range business planning with multi-functional team to set up business goals and strategy, evaluate product initiative financials and optimize budget spending.
- Sales Finance: Partner closely with sales team and customers to drive consistent growth via framing the right business model or Go-To-Market Strategy, engage in customer joint business planning, and develop customer capabilities.
- Profit Forecasting: Own the overall forecast process with deep understanding of a categories financial position. You will be expected to demonstrate this knowledge to provide investment choices to the category head and finance head via monthly business reviews.
- Supply Chain Finance: Lead cost planning for the supply chain network design. The day to day work involves cash management, cost saving projects, sourcing studies etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any field (Finance Major/Background not needed)
- Open to fresh graduates (in any field) or candidates with maximum 5 years’ experience – experience in data analytics / statistics / engineering / science preferred.
- Strong leadership, analytical and financial modelling skills
- Business-oriented and strategic mindset
- Experience dealing with dynamic business scenarios
- Strong collaboration skills and cross-cultural fluency
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and an ability to influence both up and down the organization
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia Job Type: Full time Job categories: Finance And Accounting Req No: R000076559
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.