Finance - Financial Analyst - Malaysia
To give you a flavour of what could be in store, here are some typical F&A assignments:
- Lead investment decisions, including initiative assessment, category portfolio analysis. Marketing spending analysis for P&G Business units.
- Lead cost & investment analysis, related to manufacturing and logistics costs, cost forecasting and working on material sourcing and cost optimization projects.
- Profit forecasting, budgeting for our business units and lead financial and strategic planning for the company across all of our business operations.
- Participate in joint promotion planning with our trade customers to achieve win-win in store success.
- Opportunities in our Accounting, Credit control and Internal Control Divisions where Finance helps deliver Internal External Financial Information and leads the company effort on Statutory Compliance.
- Conduct competitive analysis to enable an objective and thorough investment decision.
- Have strong academic credentials and at least 0-4 years of relevant work experience
- Are excellent in cognitive thought and problem-solving
- Have demonstrated strong leadership ability through active participation in extra-curriculum or in the course of work
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: