BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Healthcare Sales Representative (Selangor)
Overview of the job
Do you want an exciting Sales career in our dynamic and high-paced P&G environment? Are you interested in a role in the Personal Health Care unit of P&G?
If yes, we would like you to join us as a Sales Representative!
As a Sales Representative in P&G Health, you will manage the business development of your assigned territory to achieve sales objectives and goals. Since at P&G we believe that execution is the only strategy that the consumer sees, you will have a chance to directly implement sales and promotional plans/activities. Customer management and market landscape are also part of the job to enable you to make better plans & build the business even more moving forward. Altogether, you will set priorities and follow through on commitments, work effectively with diverse groups of people, and demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and be an excellent communicator.
If this sounds exciting, read on!
You will report to a Sales Manager – Consumer Health and will be immersed in a great working environment with good working relationships between colleagues and peers.
How success looks like
- Functional performance – Visit all customers in designated area by executing the Monthly Itinerary as planned; daily submission on Sales Call Plan and monthly submission on summarized Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE).
- Revenue and profits – Offer the right trade deal/bonus according to customer category and quantity purchase.
- Time-based performance – Must achieve the given target by month and quarter (3 months) by 100% and above to enjoy sales incentive.
- Employee growth – Attractive incentive will be offered to 120% achiever on Quarterly basis. We also progressively provide trainings to ensure your market knowledge and personal development are at your peak.
Responsibilities of the role
- Promote, detail and sell product within assigned territory and/or segment
- Implement sales plans and activities
- Head customer management and drive new customer development
- Achieve quantitative and qualitative sales objectives
- Gather market feedback
- Recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE) or safety information, and ensure the necessary information is forwarded to the Local Drug Safety Officer (LDSO) in Procter & Gamble (M) Sdn. Bhd. (P&G) within 24 hours
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Sales experience in similar capacity is preferred
- Able to think ‘out of the box’
- Good interpersonal as well as presentation skills
- Abe to handle and work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office – Excel and Power Point
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: