BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT Operations Specialist
Overview of the job
Would you like to harness the power of Information Technology through combining breakthrough technology and business collaborating with our business teams?
Then a career in our P&G IT Function is just right for you!
As an IT Operations Specialist, you are accountable to deliver impactful customer and consumer solutions, and add measurable business value to P&G. You will develop & automate reports & dashboards using the best available technology and sustainable solution design adhering to P&G security/architecture standards.
You will implement project activities across requirements and scope assessment, design and development, testing and validation, working with internal and external resources. You will also be responsible to investigate and fix issues on data quality and master data maintenance, coordinating with the responsible teams to ensure integrity and accuracy of P&G reporting systems.
If this sounds exciting, apply now!
This role works with the Business Unit IT Manager & will be part of a multi-functional team working with Commercial and Sales teams in the market.
How success looks like
- Strong feedback from collaborators regarding IT projects, operations, and issue resolution
- Subject-matter-expert in the area of IT operations
- Ability to improve processes via IT Automation and Innovation
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
Responsibilities of the role
- Owns error handling and monitoring (e.g. error report generation, document reprocessing, scorecard preparation) across IT systems
- Reconciles scorecard download and preparation as needed by the market
- Conducts first-level resolution of incidents and root cause analysis of issues. Assign tickets to the responsible solution team based on issues identified.
- Implement Change Requests/improvements to locally owned-IT Solutions
- Provide input and suggestions to IT Operations processes
- Maintain master data for the market and ensure accuracy in reporting systems
- Automate manual processes and repetitive tasks
- Perform project tasks to support execution of IT Projects
- Prepare and manage documentation of IT Processed-specific knowledge and skills.
- Professionals with up to 5 years experience
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor's degree in related fields such as Engineering, Information Technology, and Computer Science, are also welcome to apply
- Demonstrates a balance of business understanding and technical skills. Able to work with the technology hands-on.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others to take action by dissecting complex technical concepts into digestible ideas appropriate for the audience
- Ability to engage with leaders on technology decision discussions related to business value and the end-to-end IT lifecycle
- Exhibits a passion for IT, technology, and innovation, continually takes initiative to improve one’s own skills to stay relevant as IT evolves.
- Understands core project management, and can lead and implement one or multiple projects at a time with fiscal and operational excellence.
- Understanding of IT architecture principles and components
- Understanding of digital data flows, including tag management, micro-services, APIs and REST services.
- Able to access and manipulate data (Knime, RStudio & Data Visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI)
- Demonstrable understanding of Big Data environments (Google, AWS, Azure) and management of Big Data tools (Spark, Impala, Hue, Hadoop, Jupyter)
- Experience in leading and managing projects
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.