BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
P&G Sales Internship Program 2023 (Business Development)
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which craft a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then an internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you! We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key Account Management, Shopper Based Design, Category Management & Business Analysis.
If you're interested, read on!
Overview of the role
As a Sales Intern, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. You are in charge for maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You will be externally focused on national key customers and online retailers. You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning, and leadership are very important.
We offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Develop and maintain a productive long term relationship with your customer
- Acquire deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories, and the market
- Adapt and optimize country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Collaborate closely with teams from other departments
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams
As an intern in P&G, you will:
- Receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow
- Be recognized with state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities
- Receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work
- Receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others
- Live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Experience a friendly and supportive atmosphere at work
- Choose flexible work arrangements
We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to become a full-time employee following successful completion of your Internship.
You can visit https://www.pgcareers.com/ama-internship-malaysia to know more.
- You are a top talent, current university student that preferably has recently graduated or has less than two years to graduate (graduation year of 2022, 2023 or 2024)
- You are available to intern in Klang Valley for a duration of 12 weeks/3 months
- You are preferably in a business-related field of study, but this role is open to all fields
- You are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- You display strong partnership, analytical skills, problem solving and solution-oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- You have ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
- You take initiative and show flexibility
- You are English proficient (written and spoken)
- Legally eligible to work in Malaysia
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.