BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Product Supply Specialist
Do you want to learn all there is to know about running a Supply Chain in the fast-moving consumer goods industry?
Are you interested in a career in Product Supply that provides exposure to different parts of the P&G supply chain and the rest of the company, giving a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skillset?
The assignments you will be put to lead range from Customization Operations, Transportation Operations, Distribution Center Operations, Supply Operations and Data Operations. Each role will give you a comprehensive understanding of the various dimensions of P&G's Supply Chain.
If this sounds exciting, read on!
You will report to a Product Supply Manager or Senior Manager, and will work in a multi-functional team.
What Success Looks Like
You will lead, impact, and contribute to the success of your business for a group of customers or group of brands. You will handle your tasks independently in a specific area like Customization, Transportation, Distribution Center, Supply and Data.
- Customization – Develop technical packaging standards to meet regulatory/market needs on certain SKUs (bundle packing, regulatory stickering, and promotional stickering)
- Transportation – Ensure transportation billing is processed in a timely manner and ensure a smooth coordination between transportation vendor and Distribution Center Operations to minimize interruptions to business
- Distribution Center – Ensure Distribution Center Physical inventory matches system inventory and that there is smooth coordination between P&G and 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) Provider
- Supply – Ensure supply is allocated for customers that have forecasted for orders and manage SKU supply availability for customers based on a priority list
- Data – Continuously look at various reports being generated to identify if they can be streamlined and are translated to insight
- Continuously optimize the supply chain to deliver Service/Cash/Cost Results
- Collaborate within Supply Chain Team and Multi Functional Team (Commercial/Sales/Finance/Customers/Vendors) to deliver on key business objectives
- Execute tasks in a timely manner to ensure no disruptions to business
- Bachelor's in any field (preferably with science or social science background)
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Supply Chain is required; Specialist in a particular area of Supply Chain with in depth technical mastery
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Proficient in English and Malay (verbal and written)
- Strong accountability and ownership to close issues on time with attention for details
- Time and task-management skills are crucial
- This role will be based in either our General Office in Kuala Lumpur or in our Distribution Center (currently located in Shah Alam)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: