Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance Manager (m/f)
How would you like to join a world-class Finance and Strategy organization of a leading global company?
As a Financial Manager, your work will be meaningful straight out of university. You will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business. You will be given full responsibilities as of Day 1, with concrete objectives and goals, and will work around themes that are at the heart of today’s news such as e-Commerce, new brands, niche brands and breakthrough innovation.
We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intend to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
Early in your career, we offer a rotational assignment model where you can change assignments every 2 to 3 years. Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas of the business including:
- Brand/Region/Global business units
- Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
- Corporate Strategy
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Sales Finance
- Supply Chain Finance
- Corporate Shared Services Finance
- Research & Development Finance.
As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work around the world – via business travel or to complete a 3 to 4-year assignment somewhere else in the world. If you prefer, you can choose to “specialize” in one area and become a subjectmatter expert for the company. Ultimately, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
- University graduates with strong academic records who are currently pursuing a Degree (we welcome any field/area of studies)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Strong leadership skills, capacity to solve problems and set priorities
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Meaningful positions in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment
- 'Vibrant Living' on-site: gym, yoga classes, sports-teams, hair-salon, subsidized meals in our canteen, agile workspace design, flex-work arrangements
- Rotation in different roles (types of role and location)
- Competitive compensation
- Other benefits include housing support (we provide you with a furbished accommodation in the center of Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other new hires and interns across all functions; applicable if you currently live >75KM away from Geneva), ticket to Geneva before your Day 1, free public transportation in Geneva, sponsorship of External Certifications (e.g. CIMA), etc.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: