BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Paid internship in Information Technology / Business Analysis - 4/6 months (m/f)
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
- Leading and improving the analytical program, influencing the data strategy and structure for your business unit / category / region together with consumer research group.
- Delivering regular analytic updates and insights, for example Market & Share performance of our product portfolio, identifying key growth opportunities or make strategies real, while using advanced analytic techniques.
- Building analytic capabilities to grow organizations knowledge.
- Discovering and inventing next-generation business analytic tools for our category analysts and business partners, owning our new applications from design-thinking up to user adoption.
- Developing in-depth business, analytical and systems knowledge to improve or build analytical solutions, approaches and foremost business recommendations.
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Consumer Research, Finance, Marketing, IT etc.)
- Answering business questions and propose solution for business problems by applying machine learning techniques and automatizing analysis of consumer touch point information or other deep learning data, exploring their patterns and recommending marketing activities.
- You are doing a Bachelor or Master Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics etc); Possibly a minor in Economics or Business Management
- You are comfortable working with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
- Passion to try new things, learn quickly and work well with diverse backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
- Have enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business, technology and data
- English required (written and oral)
- Apply by clickingon thebutton below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Make sure to attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non – EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can acquire a work permit.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: