MyPGS Human Resources Services and Solutions (HRSS) Payroll Tax Operations – Associate Manager
This role is responsible for overall governance on Tax, Compliance and Accounting for Employee Payroll and Benefits. The person is expected to exhibit strong ownership, leadership, proactiveness and operational discipline overseeing overall compliance for the markets assigned. Being a Finance and Accounting Role, will be given opportunities to also move to other F&A roles in the future to further develop skills and may also have opportunities to directly manage people.
- Strong leadership capability as demonstrated through previous formal or informal leadership experience
- Excellent in cognitive thought and problem-solving
- Payroll Operations Tax and Compliance experience required
- Knowledge on SAP, HR payroll, benefits operations systems and processing is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have graduated from University, Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: