Begin a meaningful career right here
F&A Analyst, Phoenix Plant
Want to combine work and a beautiful landscape? The Procter & Gamble Phoenix Plant is looking for a local Finance Analyst, a newly-created role, to help support the growth and capability of the site. The plant is a global producer of Metamucil, a fiber supplement that supports digestive health and lower cholesterol. We are undergoing exciting changes as we expand our organization, make significant capital investments, and work to support double-digit growth of the brand. As a result, this role will be critical in supporting the plant budget process, cost reviews, expense accounting, forecasting, and increased stewardship responsibilities. Procter & Gamble is a Fortune 50 company with a global footprint and many successful household brands such as Metamucil, Tide, Pampers, Charmin, Crest, and more.
- Monthly reconciliation of actuals vs. forecast
- Coordination of monthly budget reviews with Plant budget owners, Plant Finance Director, and Plant Manager
- Champion forecast accuracy of +/- 3% and help put together the monthly forecast package
- Financial System (BARS) Expert: Build BARS capability across the site and Personal Health Care organization with periodic training of site technicians and managers. BARS is the Company system for supply chain budgets, actuals, and forecasting.
- SAP Internal Controls Owner, enforcing appropriate segregation of duties across the site
- Assist the Capital Accountant with capital project auditing
- Partner with the Plant Finance Director on improvements related to the site’s Internal Controls program
- Assist with process simplification related to the tracking of material scrap and plant budgets
- Execute journal entries such as accruals, cross-charges, and accounting corrections
- Master the monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting work processes
- Provide financial leadership to the central Personal Health Care Management team to support the organization’s financial analysis and cost goals
- Strong demonstrated collaboration skills (verbal and written) with ability to work in a team environment
- Proven technical skills (Excel, other systems)
- Forward-focused and able to troubleshoot issues before they occur
- Accounting/Business Degree or Accounting course work required
- Demonstrated ability to lead work issue resolution
- Working knowledge of other computer programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of cost accounting and/or ability to learn quickly
- Prior SAP experience (desired, not required)
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: