BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Industrial Electrician Technician
The starting wage for this role is $36.40 per hour. Upon completion of site qualification, wage will increase to $39.35 per hour.
This is a hands-on, manufacturing operations based assignment at the Phoenix, Arizona site. Previous manufacturing power and control system experience is required.
Responsible for advanced technical mastery in the process, mechanical, operational, and power and control areas of the business. Provides training to other areas of the plant on Power, Control and Information Systems. Follows the governance policies in the area of information and cybersecurity. Leads or owns the GIA audits.
May also lead a PC&IS Department. Responsible for PC&IS i.e. providing PC&IS knowledge and leadership to an operating module. Owns PC&IS technologies and PC&IS team within their module.
1) Processing, Packaging, and Facilities experience including maintenance, troubleshooting, and optimization.
2) Rockwell Allen-Bradley control systems (legacy PLC 5 and SLC 5 platforms, ControLogix platforms, Panelview HMIs, PowerFlex VFDs).
3) Control system communications (Ethernet, ControlNet, Remote I/O, DH+).
4) Process instrumentation (temperature, pressure, flow transmitters).
5) Mettler-Toledo load cell processors and weighing applications.
6) Stand-alone hardwired controls (legacy machinery and utility equipment).
7) Machine safety requirements and implementation (safety relays and circuits).
8) MCC/switchboard/panelboard inspection and maintenance.
9) Honeywell Experion controls platform (desirable but not necessary)
10) Knowledge of NFPA 70E requirements and experience with associated electrical PPE.
11) Strong work ethic and initiative; can plan and execute work with minimal direction. Works well with peers and ‘customers’; collaborative and responsive.
1. Manufacturing coverage
Troubleshoot power and control system issues and repair or replace associated electrical components.
Execute approved process or equipment changes, optimizations, and upgrades.
System ownership (as needed) for a piece of equipment or technology area.
Breakdown elimination work.
Scheduled electrical maintenance and instrument calibrations.
After hours call-in availability as needed.
2. Project work (as needed)
Participation in design reviews and installation requirements.
Participation in equipment installation and start-up.
Participation in commissioning, qualification, and validation activities.
3. Electrical Safety
Compliance with P&G electrical safe practices.
Familiarization with P&G Low Voltage Qualification requirements (<1000V).
Compliance with all other Phoenix site safe practices.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: