BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Operations Department Senior Manager
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Are you looking for a position that offers a rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges? The P&G Phoenix site is looking for a Senior Manager to lead the most critical Operations Department in the Metamucil global supply chain. The Operations Department Leader will be responsible for the capability building and strategic implementation of Lean Manufacturing/TPM principles to deliver all Production, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Morale results.
What we offer you:
- Training and learning every day with significant responsibilities from your first day.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Promote from within career/growth opportunities in Phoenix and/or other P&G locations
- Dynamic and accommodating work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
You are a good fit if you have:
- Strong leadership fundamentals – integrity, trust and respect for all; accountable; disciplined; forward focused and with a passion for winning
- Manufacturing experience with proven record of lean manufacturing implementations
- Ability to work with and influence across multiple boundaries and functions (engineering, suppliers, operations, and R&D)
- Demonstrated track record for problem solving, work process execution strategies, and solutions to drive standardization
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferred Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial)
- Must have 3+ years experience
- Experience starting an initiative or involved in a project start-up
- Willing to travel 5 – 15% (domestic or international)
- Experience as a line manager
- Loss elimination activities experience
Just So You Know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in E-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: